GB-London: In service pilot of the T1135 operational decision-making tool
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: In service pilot of the T1135 operational decision-making tool
2. Awarding Authority:
Rail Safety & Standards Board
The Helicon, 1 South Place, London, EC2M 2RB, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 3142 5300, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Gemma Pearson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Analysis services. Data analysis services. Performance review services. Statistical services. RSSB research T1135 Development of an operational decision-making model for abnormal working, aimed to investigate the current state of decision-making training for front-line staff and managers in the GB railway industry, and determine what additional support could help staff to make more effective operational decisions.
This project, IMP-T1135, has been set up to pilot and assess the benefits and impact of the T1135 operational decision-making tool.This project is intended to also support the wider industry implementation of the tool.
RSSB are leading the trial and will monitor and assess the impact on staff experience and system safety. This tender is for a supplier to define, measure and quantify any impact and benefits on operational performance, service disruption and customer experience.
5. CPV Codes:
71620000 - Analysis services.
72316000 - Data analysis services.
79313000 - Performance review services.
79330000 - Statistical services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 388245739
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/05/2019 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 13/05/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/05/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no