GB-London: Public Affairs Consultancy
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Public Affairs Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Rail Safety and Standards Board
The Helicon, 1 South Place, London, EC2M 2RB, United Kingdom
Tel. 0203 142 5357, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Gemma Pearson, Attn: as above
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Public relations consultancy services. Public relations services. Public relations management services. On 20 September 2018, Transport Secretary, Chris Grayling, announced an independent review of the UK railways system led by former BA Chief Executive Keith Williams, supported by an external expert challenge panel.
The Government has set out the terms of reference of the review (and the membership of the panel). https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/rail-review#terms-of-reference Although not a huge player, the focus on industry structures means that RSSB, and its role within the wider rail industry, will almost certainly be subject to review.
RSSB needs to be in a position where it can both ensure it is positively represented by key industry stakeholders and, to an extent, be able to influence the outcome of the review. We are therefore sourcing advanced consultancy support to advise RSSB on how best to approach to this.
Specifically, the supplier must raise the profile and positioning of RSSB among political and industry stakeholders to support delivery of organisational objectives and develop and assist with the implementation of a public affairs strategy which will detail how RSSB should position itself and the activity it should undertake in order to influence key industry stakeholders and ensure it seen as a key player in any future rail structure.
5. CPV Codes:
79416200 - Public relations consultancy services.
79416000 - Public relations services.
79416100 - Public relations management services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/12/2018 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/01/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no