GB-London: RSSB26311 Customer Service Transformation Programme
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: RSSB26311 Customer Service Transformation Programme
1. Title: GB-London: RSSB26311 Customer Service Transformation Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
1 South Place, The Helicon, London, EC2M 2RB, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 3142 5351, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.rssb.co.uk
Attn: Samdeesh Kathuria
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Customer services. RSSB is seeking to appoint an expert partner to help develop and embed a sustainable customer service culture within the company which will underpin the company principal goal to ‘continuously improve member satisfaction, evidenced by year-on-year increase in member (customer) advocacy.’
5. CPV Codes:
79342300 - Customer services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Labinah Management Training Limited T/A TMI
11-13 Charterhouse Buildings, London, Islington, EC1M 7AP, United Kingdom
Attn: Michelle Binns
Value Cost: 124,965
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/08/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
All communications and submission should be through the Delta eSourcing Portal.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/08/2017
Period of Work End date: 13/04/2018