GB-London: RSSB2436 – RMDB Modifications
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: RSSB2436 – RMDB Modifications
2. Awarding Authority:
Rail Safety and Standards Board (RSSB)
The Helicon, 1 South Place, London, EC2M 2RB, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 3142 5351, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Hazel Fernandes
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Requirements Management Database modifications - develop new and modify existing DITA XML based templates and XSL stylesheets to produce PDF documents.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/05/2017 17:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/05/2017
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2017
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no